Vice President, Learning Solutions
As Vice President of Learning Solutions at CSA, Pam has her hand in many areas. She helps to develop and maintain relationships with CSA’s clients. She also partners with the management team to ensure the best possible service and effective communication with clients, along with developing and supporting the strategic direction and business plans of CSA. With many years of experience in mathematics publishing at both publishers and vendors, Pam is also growing and mentoring the CSA mathematics team.
Having spent fifteen years as a math teacher and twenty-three years in educational publishing, her knowledge has been essential in crafting top-selling educational materials for several industry leaders. Upon entering the educational publishing industry, she quickly established a reputation for high-quality and accurate work, which kept her in great demand.
Highlights in Pam’s career include the following:
- Teaching high school math from remedial-level courses to Honors Geometry and Algebra 2, which included designing and piloting a two-year Algebra course
- Successfully managing schedules and budgets for large and small projects, including mentoring and supervising twenty-seven staff content specialists and copy editors
- Working with authors and editorial, sales, design, and marketing teams on a top-selling secondary math series in Texas and California
- Being named a top 50 high-potential employee at a major educational publishing company
- Developing successful marketing campaigns and strategies to win sales
- Collaborating with clients to develop the most efficient user-friendly workflows that result in quality products
- Working with directors and senior staff to ensure best practices across teams
Pam holds a Texas Teacher Certification in Secondary Mathematics, Secondary Art, and Secondary History from Sul Ross State University.
Besides a degree in Mathematics, Pam also has a BA in Art Education. She loves creating still-life oil paintings, but also enjoys doing landscape oil paintings of her beloved home, the Texas hill country.
Contact Pam at pg*****@cs****.com