Creating, Designing, and Aligning Educational Content
About CSA Education
CSA Education is dedicated to efficiently delivering high-quality content and services. We pride ourselves on a client-centered approach, enabling us to meet and exceed expectations. CSA Education has a core group of in-house staff who are experts in their disciplines and in educational publishing. This talented US team has created and produced educational content for over 33 years in all subject areas for all grade levels. Paired with a team of hundreds of carefully vetted contractors, CSA is able to scale the team with the right expertise to fit the needs of any project.
Foundations A–Z Decodable Books
Adobe InDesign DEI Content Review EdReports verification Tech & Learning Award of Excellence
- Every fourth book is in poem form to promote fluency and prosody.
- Books sets adhere to a systematic scope and sequence.
- CSA developed 84 decodable books.
NOTE: CSA’s Design team worked with illustrators and researched photos for the passage sets.
Into Math!® Open Territory Alignment
- Streamlined complex processes to increase productivity
- Collaborated with client to work around obstacles
- Delivered all components on time and often before deadline
STEAMM and College and Career Readiness
Social & Emotional Learning Career & Technical Education
- Successfully integrated school mission and vision as well as several standard sets into both curriculums
- Teachers reported high satisfaction with both curriculum sets
DEI Content Review Content Authoring Tool
- CSA staff accommodated quick turnarounds of content-heavy titles
- Used screen recording software (Camtasia) to produce videos that included explanatory audio, text, graphics, and animations
- Animations enhanced the print graphics to provide step-by-step visual solutions
- Audio explained the examples as a teacher would in class