We love to exceed client expectations! Our proactive approach to projects goes hand-in-hand with our solid curriculum development, design, and accurate alignment services. We work with our clients to complete all projects—large or small—with efficiency, attention to detail, and a positive attitude.
- Used a variety of grade-level item types per test
- Revised item types without changing the content, number of items, or arrangement of items on the page
- Used screen recording software (Camtasia) to produce videos that included explanatory audio, text, graphics, and animations
- Animations enhanced the print graphics to provide step-by-step visual solutions
- Audio explained the examples as a teacher would in class
- Used anchor standards from each course and crosswalked the anchor standard to several different state standards.
- Created course blueprints for grades K–3 in Science
- Wrote new measurable objectives for standards that do not correlate to anchor standard.
- Wrote descriptions of developmentally appropriate assessments using TEIs.
- 100% alignment to all state standards and objectives
- New books focused on sound-spellings
- Books adhere to a systematic scope
- Phonics lessons that explicitly teach phonics
- Employed UbD framework
- Staff accommodated quick turnarounds
- Weekly consultations maintained clear
Let's Work Together
We would love to meet with you to discuss how
CSA Education can support your team.