Rewrite math practice assessment items to use only the item types defined in the State Test Item Specifications.
- Used a variety of grade-level item types per test
- Revised item types without changing the content, number of items, or arrangement of items on the page
Create a variety of science and social studies assessment items for digital-only articles aligned with Lexile levels of articles.
- Consistently ahead of schedule
- Developed manuscript template for ease of content review, copyedit, and input into client’s platform
Develop 15 unit tests for Grades 6–8 and develop 21 beginning-of-year, mid-year, and end-of-year assessments for Grades 6–12. Development for these ELA items began with blueprints to plot out standards and skills coverage.
- Produced valid and reliable assessments
- Researched public domain passages and poetry
Want to See More?
We love to exceed client expectations! Our proactive approach to projects goes hand-in-hand with our solid curriculum development, design, and accurate alignment services. We work with our clients to complete all projects—large or small—with efficiency, attention to detail, and a positive attitude.