Develop instructional videos by recording animations with supporting audio. Design PowerPoint presentations to step through each of the examples from the Student Edition.
- Used screen recording software (Camtasia) to produce videos that included explanatory audio, text, graphics, and animations
- Animations enhanced the print graphics to provide step-by-step visual solutions
- Audio explained the examples as a teacher would in class
Student & Teacher’s Editions
Adjust the National/Common Core Student and Teacher’s editions to align to state standards.
- Wrote new manuscript to fill gaps in the benchmark correlations in both the Student and Teacher editions
- Reviewed and revised existing content to ensure that all content falls within the limits of the state standards
Write scripts for teacher-focused videos to help teachers become familiar with the essential understanding of a lesson and see an in-depth look at how students might solve a key problem from the lesson.
- Identified key problems within a student lesson
- Relate lesson content to relevant content taught in previous lessons or grades
- Write audio scripts and directions for on-screen layouts and animations
- Scaled quickly to meet project deadlines
Want to See More?
We love to exceed client expectations! Our proactive approach to projects goes hand-in-hand with our solid curriculum development, design, and accurate alignment services. We work with our clients to complete all projects—large or small—with efficiency, attention to detail, and a positive attitude.