Vice President, Client Solutions
Ingrid Benson brings over twenty-five years of experience in educational publishing to CSA Education. In her current role, Ingrid strengthens CSA’s relationships with our clients to ensure the best possible service and effective communication for all projects. Ingrid is responsible for developing systems to support the strategic direction and to align business plans with organizational objectives for growth of the CSA team.
Through previous roles in K–12 and higher-education publishing, her work in building and managing successful teams has helped expand the presence of multiple firms. Over the course of her career, she has shown an aptitude for creating strong client relationships, executing corporate strategies, and maintaining effective communication across teams.
The following milestones highlight Ingrid’s career:
- Developing and maintaining key client relations and effective partnerships
- Leveraging and incorporating solutions to address complex problems and trends to develop strategic plans resulting in financial growth for multiple companies
- Working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to impact strategic growth
- Supervising the successful development and delivery of educational materials for Grades K–20
- Successfully managing large teams of internal staff and external contractors in local and international offices
Ingrid attended DePauw University, where she received her BA in English Literature with a minor in Elementary Education. She also completed courses in the publishing program at the Graham School at the University of Chicago.
Ingrid lives in Holland, Michigan, with her husband, son, and sheepadoodle. They all enjoy going to the beach—sledding on the sand dunes in the winter and swimming in Lake Michigan in the summer.
Contact Ingrid at ib*****@cs****.com